Meet the Team
Manager - Tina
Deputy Manager - Christina
Third in Charge - Martina
Baby room leader - Seona
First steps room leader - Gaya
Second steps leader - Susana
Pre-School Teacher - Claudia
We are very fortunate to have a team of highly skilled and experienced early years practitioners throughout the nursery. We would like to take this opportunity to thank every one of them for their care and dedication throughout the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond.
Full time 40 hours per week over 5 days, Monday-Friday, permanent position
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced early years practitioner to join our team. We are committed to promoting the safeguarding and well-being of young children and to delivering high quality care and early education.
· Experience of working in an early years setting is essential, two years or more experience is preferable.
· Detailed knowledge of the early years foundation stage is required, including the safeguarding and ratio requirements
· A recognised early years qualification at level three or higher, or a level two and currently working towards level three.
· Ability to plan fun and engaging activities that capture the individual interests of the children.
· You must be friendly and approachable and able to work effectively as part of a team
Why choose rubadubs?
In recognition of the dedication of rudabubs employees, we offer a number of benefits and opportunities:
· A range of training opportunities and support for your continuing professional development
· Staff lunches, cooked onsite daily
· A generous staff pension scheme
· A loyalty extra annual leave entitlement
. Employee assistance program
· Annual staff Christmas party and regular social events
· Mental health first aider
Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS check and provide two satisfactory
references before commencing employment with us. You will also need to provide ‘right to
work in the UK’ documentation where required.
– To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Nursery.
– To give support to other personnel within the Nursery.
– To implement the daily routine for the children
- To ensure the safety of the children at all times
– To contribute to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in the baby room, in conjunction with other staff.
– Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
– Liaise with and support parents and other family members.
– To attend out of working hours activities e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parent’s evening, summer fun day, Christmas party etc
– To be flexible within working practices of the nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic
jobs within the Nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
– Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the ethos behind the nursery is fulfilled.
– Adhere to all safeguarding policies and procedures
– To ensure mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing.
– Providing comfort and warmth to the children.
– To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
– To be aware of the ethos of the Nursery and to uphold its standards at all times
Qualifications and Training such as the following are desirable:
– NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, CACHE Diploma, BA Childcare, HND Childcare
– Training and experience in working with babies is essential for baby room staff
In addition to the above vacancy, we also offer apprenticeship opportunities for enthusiastic learners looking for a career in early years.
To enquire about a career at rubadubs, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org